Going to the final round of testing, we had made all the suggestions given to us prior to the final round of testing. So during the final round of testing we did not receive any more suggestions leading us to our final prototype, which you can view from this link: Final Prototype
After making the changes from the first round of testing we also went back and added some of our own changes, and took those changes into the second round of testing. Our classmates then gave us some more insight and their thoughts on our prototype.
The main suggestion from the second round of testing was to add a upcoming events section for events on campus. We decided to add a Sunday to Saturday calendar onto the spirit tab of our prototype.
These are the suggestions we received from our classmates to help improve our mock up in the first round of testing
- Remember me button on the login screen
- Capacity to both of the dining halls and gym
- Possibly blurring out the balance for the user’s bank information
- Event dates/times and what ticket window the student is in
- Add more garnet and gold
- February 2 – Decided on our topic
- February 9 – Project scope and value proposition
- March 2 – Elevator Pitch
- March 21 – Creation of our prototype
- March 28 – Presented our prototype to the class
- April 6 – First prototype testing
- April 13 – Second round of testing
- April 17 – Final round of testing
- April 20 – Finalize our prototype
- What are you working on? We are working on phasing out of using the FSU Student ID cards and transitioning into using a mobile application that will have similar but more modern functions. For more details about this idea, visit the Our Idea tab found at the top of the page.
- Who is working on it, and who is working on what parts?
- Our team is composed of 4 ICT Majors and 1 IT Major. We are all seniors graduating this semester.
- Kelby is responsible for product lifecycle and making sure the team meets the deadlines. If you have an issue regarding the process of our project I am equipped to answer what each team member is working on.
- Madeline is responsible for the research. You can come to me with questions regarding the application and how it can/will benefit the students at FSU.
- Kai is responsible for the communication part of this project, whether it be communication to stakeholders through the website or making pitches in person.
- Kevin is responsible with helping in the design and functionality of the app itself. You can come to me or Frazier with questions regarding the technical aspects of the app and its design.
- Frazier is responsible with helping in the design and functionality of the app itself. You can come to me or Kevin with questions regarding the technical aspects of the app and its design.
- How will you post updates?
- We will be posting updates under the progress tracking tab found at the top of the website.
- How will stakeholders communicate with you? Stakeholders can communicate with us through the contact tab found at the top of the website.